Sunday, October 25, 2009

Induction Date Set!!!

Ok! It's official. Just in case our little guy decides to be stubborn like his dad, we have an induction date set for our little guy... November 19th! Wow! That just doesn't seem that far away. :) We are very excited.

Today, we head to Kansas City to see my family. They are hosting our final baby shower for us. I can't wait! Some family is even flying in from Colorado. We are also celebrating my grandmother's 85 birthday! It will be so nice to see everyone before D-Day arrives. We were a little concerned that I wouldn't be able to travel this close to my due date. However, last week at the doctor, she checked my cervix and said I was only about a finger-tip dilated. Which, I guess I can be that way for quite a while. And, she told me since I wasn't having any other labor symptoms that I should be fine for an overnight trip, as long as we take lots a breaks along the drive. So, we are headed to KC. I will post some pics as soon as we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment